The Facts On Roman Catholicism
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Well-known authors and researchers John Ankerberg, John Weldon, and Dillon Burroughs have updated and revised The Facts on Roman Catholicism, an important title from the popular Facts On Series (more than 1.9 million copies of books from this series sold).
Presented in a convenient question-and-answer format, readers are given a general overview and detailed information based on a biblical evaluation of the Roman Catholic Church. They discover similarities and differences between the basic theologies of Catholicism and Protestantism. Topics include:
- Have the basic doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church changed?
- What are the sacraments, and how do they function in the life of a Catholic believer?
- What does the Catholic Church teach concerning salvation?
- What unique role does Mary have in Roman Catholicism, and is it biblical?
- Can the differences between Catholics and Evangelicals be set aside?