52 Things Husbands Need From Their Wives
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
“I don’t always understand what he needs or wants from me.”Most wives want a heart-to-heart connection with their husbands. But men often communicate their needs in ways that seem strange to women. How to bridge the gap?
Straight from a veteran dad and husband come these insightful, unexpected, and occasionally offbeat ideas. Bestselling author Jay Payleitner digs deep to give practical insight into how a woman can
- see the ways her husband does want to connect…which may be different than what she expects
- encourage him—not overwhelm him—with her words
- understand why sex is such a big deal
- make space for him to step up and participate in family life
- be alert to his “hero moments” and respect and appreciate him
A husband does want to be close to his wife. Here are great steps to strengthening a marriage by making room for that closeness to happen.